Investis takes gold at the MarCom Awards
We’re pleased to announce our recognition for our digital expertise in corporate websites. Investis has been awarded two Gold MarCom Awards for the top notch client work in Capstead and Turning Point Brands. Both won gold for their corporate websites in their respective industries.
Congratulations to the teams at Capstead and Turning Point Brands and the group of digital experts and strategists at Investis.
These awards follow last month’s recognition for the “Investor Relations Standard of Excellence” Marketing Association’s Web Award for our client Aflac.
- Capstead – Chris Bryce (Design), Barbara R. Boylan Wen (Project Manager)
- Turning Point Brands – Halema Wali (Project Manager), Pallav Ghosh (Build Project Manager)
- Omega Healthcare – Daria Kalyta (Design), Barbara R. Boylan Wen (Project Manager), Giriraj (Build Project Manager)
- Rollins Inc. – Daria Kalyta (Design), Barbara R. Boylan Wen (Project Manager), Giriraj Raj (Build Project Manager)
- IDACORP – Halema Wali (Project Manager), Pallav Ghosh (Build Project Manager)
The MarCom awards receive 6,000 entries per year. A look at the winners shows a range in size from individuals to media conglomerates and Fortune 500 companies. The awards are Administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP).
Leave a Reply
Sign up for alerts
Register to receive email alerts when new blogs or press releases are added.
- Investis, Tupperware honored with corporate communications award
- 2 November 2016